Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So So In Need of a Miracle

Things that need to be accomplished by 2am today:

1. 10 page paper
2. Learn Spanish
3. Hash out outline for 10 page paper.

Quick Note: I hate it when I am given deadlines and extra assignments that force me to shift my personal priorities to just pass a class. I've chosen what classes are important to me -- on academic and non-academic levels -- and I truly don't appreciate when attempts are made to dishevel the life that took precious time and energy to assemble and construct.

As noted earlier, I am so so in need of a miracle.

3 comments:

  1. you can do it!!! you are beautiful/powerful and this place does not determine your worth as a human. grades in classes mean nothing compared to the amazing work you have done on and off campus!!!

    LOVE YOU!!!
    cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is the outline for the 10 page paper after the actual paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey --

    It was for two separate 10 page papers, I should have clarified.

    ReplyDelete