Saturday, May 2, 2009

So So Blessed

This past week has been one of the worst weeks that I've had here at Swarthmore. But if I'm completely honest with myself, it has also been one of the best. Here's why:

* ~ 10 hours of sleep in 3 days
* slept through 2 final presentations. a note about this. not just any presentation. i slept through a presentation for the class that has been my sustaining (academic) blood here. the class that has been teaching me so much. challenging me so much. and expecting what i expect of myself so much.
* did not sleep through the 3rd "presentation". this just made me extremely bitter. angry. upset. highly annoyed.

The combination of these 3 things, and others that I failed to mention here, proved to be a quite harrowing experience. But light of all that, I also realized how extremely Blessed that I am. Here's some of why:

* My girls published "The Sisters"
* Speak In, Speak OUT! premiered
* Felt like I was falling into abyss, and found that my friends where there to catch me everytime.
Every time. Thank you. Every time. Wow.

There are a bunch of other things and specifics that I could go into. But for some reason, when it comes to blessings, it sort of feels like a violation to place and fix them into this space. So I won't

No comments:

Post a Comment