Saturday, February 7, 2009

So So Deserved

A good time. Free of work. Free of emails. Free of the things that tend to crush your soul here at Swarthmore. And it was well deserved.

It was well needed.

By now, my fourth semester here at Swarthmore, I've realized something about the key to having a good time here (when concerning parties).

1. Do not go for the drinks. They are poorly mixed.
2. Do not go for the music. It is out-of-date, random, and not what you should dance to.
3. Do not go past 12:30am, unless you are 1. very inebriated, so you can block out the 2. extreme awkward making out/sex on the dance floor 3. down with number 2

So why go out at all?

1. To have a stress free time with my closest friends.
2. To look fucking awesome for my own joy and that of my closest friends.
3. To dance in public... because the space in my room can be kind of limited sometimes.

Lessons Learned:

The joy of Swarthmore is in the people. Note that when I discuss the perils of Swarthmore, it's the wierdos. Note that when I talk about the awesomeness of Swat (which won't happen on this blog too much) it's my peeps.

If you had a camera tonight... don't forget to put pictures up on facebook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment