Sunday, February 14, 2010

So So Back!

Hello to my beautiful family, friends and community:

I'm back! Yes, I made it back. I went to Bahia, Brasil. For six months. What an amazing beautiful experience that I am still trying to make sense of.

Anyways, I just wanted to let y'all know, that I am back! Not only to the Northern Hemisphere, Not only to the United States, Not only to New York and Swarthmore, but back to blogging and vlogging again!

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and having great conversations. I look forward to further discovering how the past 6-8 months have really me changed me and challenged me and helped me grow. Yes, I know, a lot of me. Seems kind of ego-centric, sort of. But it is after all, my blog right? ;D

Until my next post,
Beijosssssssss
Sable

sososerious.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment